- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? At school it is usually open and at home my closet doesn’t have doors so…
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? No because it makes my hair dry usually
- Where is your next vacation? Chicago…over New Year’s
- Who do you think reads these? Heather probably and maybe Jessie and some others maybe.
- Do you have a calendar in your room?yeah it is an IceHogs calendar!
- What’s your plan for the day? for the rest of the night…study, shower, and pack
- Are you reading any books right now? Just finished one and working on Gone With the Wind (have been since the summer….)
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk? when I walk up stairs
- Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? yep!
- Do you chew your pens and pencils? umm no. Especially when I am in a lab with chemicals a lot!
- What is your “Song of the Week”? I knew you were trouble - Taylor Swift
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink? yeah why not!
- Do you still watch cartoons? Yeah.
- What do you drink with dinner? Depends usually Dr. Pepper or milk
- What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in? ranch or nothing
- What is your favorite food/cuisine? Umm it all depends I would say quesadillas
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Do you really want to hear all of these? How To Train Your Dragon, Beauty and the Beast, Goon, Finding Nemo, Harry Potter (all of them), I don’t even know there are to many!
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Probably the last letter I wrote my brother while he was at boot camp. So I think end of October.
- Can you change the oil on a car? yes
- Best thing to eat for breakfast? Either an omlette, eggs with hash browns, or waffles.
- What is your usual bedtime? 11 ish
- Are you lazy? Sometimes.
- Afraid of heights? Yes!
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Doctor, vet, nurse, and fire fighter.
- Hot tea or cold tea: I don’t like tea.
- Tea or coffee? Don’t like coffee either
- Favorite kind of cookie? chocolate chip
- Can you swim well? hahahaha. No.
- Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? I don’t think so.
- Who do you want to see right now? My brother and parents. Heather and Jessie!
My brother, the new Marine.
This picture looks 1000x better
Ben looks great…me not so much. Just look at him!
Fill this according to you and reblog so your followers can know you!
1. State your name: Amanda
2. State the name that your parents almost named you. There wasn’t one…just Amanda
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? My immediate family (mom, dad, younger brother) but I get along with most of my family.
5. Did anything embarassing happen this week? I don’t think so…but I could have repressed it.
6. Do you miss your ex? haha…no
7. White chocolate or dark chocolate? white
8. Do people praise you for your looks? you’re funny
9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear? blues and purples
10. How do you wear your makeup? I don’t usually wear makeup.
11. What are some of your nicknames? I don’t really have any because my mom doesn’t like the name Mandy…and well neither to I. But doing sports I get called by my last name or just G (because my last name starts with a G.)
Where are 12 and 13?
14. Do you have a job? Yes
15. Do you have a car? Yes
16. Do you work out every week? I try to
17. Did you brush your teeth this morning? Yes
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? yep
19. Have you ever sang in front of a crowd? In a musical but it was with a group of people.
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? a bikini
21. Do you like your eyes? for the most part…but I think they are boring.
22. Do you think you are pretty? sometimes…
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person? my mom, dad, and brother
25. Are you single? Yes
26. Do you want kids? yes eventually
27. Tell me what your back pack looks like: it is boring back and grey. It is one of those swiss gear bags so I can carry my computer to campus.
28. What celebrity do you think is hot? Dylan O’Brien
29. Last movie you saw in theatre: Brave
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year? Nope
31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? I don’t believe so
32. Have you ever cheated? no
33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? can’t say I have
34: What do you like to do in your spare time? read mostly and I guess just doing fun stuff with my family and friends.
35: Do you have a facebook? If so, would you add the person who you reblogged this from? Yes I do have facebook. If she wanted to be my friend I would add her!
36: What’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you? I don’t know if this is cute but my bff Heather got me 21 gifts for my 21st birthday.
37: Who was the last person you texted? My mom
38: How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have? How many have I had…one
39: How do you look right now? look probably tried and like crap.
40: Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”? my family
- URL: amandaplease28
- Top  fandoms you’ll see: hockey, Teen Wolf, Supernatural, Harry Potter, Olympics (lol or football I guess)
- Top 3 celebrities you’ll see: ) Blackhawks, Dylan O’Brien, James Neal
- Top 3 other topics you’ll see: school, school, school
- Do I make graphics? haha…no (I guess I could. Carroll has photoshop)
- Do I liveblog? randomly
- My Ask Box is: right here.
Looking for pictures of my brother for his open house and I stumbled upon this beauty.
This was about nine/ten years ago!
I thought I would share a bit of info about myself since I have some new followers (and I am kind of bored)! :D Yay! Sorry if it is boring…but whatever!
I am Amanda obviously. I mean I hope the url made it relativity clear. I am 21 and getting ready to start my senior year of college this fall. Majoring in chemistry (don’t say eww) with an emphasis in forensic science. I was born in San Diego but grew up in the lovely state of Indiana. I love hockey (hoping that was pretty clear as well) especially the Blackhawks. Although I like a lot of players from others teams but the Hawks will always be my number one love. I also love football (american kind but I also like soccer) the Colts are my favorite but well after this off season I am bit upset with things.
Non sports loves are Harry Potter, Supernatural, Teen Wolf (mostly Stiles), Merlin (which I just recently started watching), Lord of the Rings, and well may other things.
I also enjoy reading.
Okay I will stop rambling.
Hi followers! If you have any questions, comments, concerns (lol) feel free to leave them in my ask!
post a picture of yourself plz?
Well since you asked nicely anon…and since I never get anon questions…
I am the one on the far left in grey! Side note ONU (Olivet Nazarene university) is not my school. Went to a friend’s soccer game.
- Name: Amanda
- Age: 21
- Height: 5’7” - 5’8” ish
- Relationship status: Single
- Birthday: January 26
- Favorite color: Blue
- Last song listened: ummm I think Springsteen (Eric Church)
- Favorite movie: Beauty and the Beast, Lord of the Rings, She’s the Man, Ugly Truth, and it could go on and on!
- Last movie watched: Lord of the Rings: Two Towers (home) The Avengers (in theater)
- Favorite book: So many and I am way to tired lol Harry Potter (all of them), Clockwork Prince, Hunger Games, this could be super long
- Last book read: Switched (author is Amanda something)
- # of siblings: One (younger brother)
- # of pets: oops two dogs (forgot to change that) (edit)
- Best school subject: Chemistry or math (yeah)
- Mac or PC? PC
- Cell phone type: HTC
- Current shirt color: yellow
- Gamer? NO…I am terrible at video games.
- Day or night? day
- Summer or winter? umm winter… I don’t know I like Spring (not really into summer or winter)
- Most-visited website? Tumblr (duh)
- Celebrity crushes: This could be bad…maybe I should screen cap my tracked tags lol
- Biggest turn on/s: hockey players… yep
My mom graduated from college on Wednesday!
Me, mom, and my brother